AVB processor – Measurement platform
- EQ station with delay and dynamics processing
- Multi-mic acoustic measurement platform
- Bridging of AVB, AES/EBU and audio analog
- 4-bus matrix routing and mixing
- Fully integrated in LA Network Manager 2
- Offline delay finder and EQ
- Time-aligned redundant signal distribution
- 20 in x 18 out architecture
- Milan seamless dual network redundancy
AVB PROCESSOR – MEASUREMENT PLATFORM
The P1 combines in one unit an EQ station with delay and dynamics processing and a multi-mic acoustic measurement platform with offline delay finder and EQ modelization.
P1 allows bridging of AVB, AES/EBU and analog audio with time-aligned redundant signal distribution. The processor features a 4-bus matrix routing and mixing within the 20 in x 18 out architecture.
P1 control and monitoring can be operated from the front panel user interface and is also fully integrated within the LA Network Manager.
For fixed installations, external control of P1 is possible using QSC®.